Landlord Law in Bradenton, FL
Whether you’re the landlord or tenant of a property, you need to be protected. Landlord-tenant disputes can be very complicated and it’s important for each party to know their respective legal rights. Depend on Leland M. Taylor, Esq., PL to provide you with the information you need to help resolve your dispute as quickly as possible.
As experienced and reputable landlord-tenant attorneys in Bradenton, FL, you can rely on us provide you with wise legal counsel. Every situation is different. Our firm takes the time to learn about your situation so that we present the best legal options to you for your particular situation.
What To Do When Someone Breaches a Rental Agreement
A breach of contract is a serious issue that can happen to either party. When a rental agreement is signed, both the tenant and landlord agree to uphold different responsibilities. Paying rent on time and making repairs within a certain amount of time are just two terms, out of many, that are included in an agreement. Whether your tenant is withholding payment of rent or your landlord is illegally evicting you, rely on our law firm for help. We continually strive to resolve situations amicably, but if needed, we will go to court and fight aggressively for you.
Contact our attorneys to help you settle a dispute. We proudly serve clients in Bradenton, FL.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 7:00pm|
- Florida Bar Association
- Federal Bar Middle District of Florida
- Elected YLD FL Bar Association Board of Governors 20th Circuit (2010-12, 2012-14)
- Former President YLD Lee County Bar Association (2009)
- Vice President of Manatee County Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (McFACDL) - current
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (FACDL) - Current
- Manatee Bar Association - Current
- Manatee Fire Appeals Board - Current
- Affordable Housing Committee - (Chairman 2011-12) Appointed by Lee Board of County Commissioners
- Local Planning Commission - Appointed by Lee Board of County Commissioners