Family Law in Bradenton, FL
A Trusted Family Law Office
Are you going through a divorce or trying to retain custody of your child? At Leland M. Taylor, Esq., PL, we understand that family law cases are uniquely stressful and often take a heavy emotional toll on families. Our family law office in Bradenton, FL offers compassionate and thorough legal counsel to our clients. Consult with us when you need to protect your finances, assets, and time with your child. In these highly personal disputes, you need to rely on an experienced attorney who knows how to defend your rights.
Protecting What’s Important to You
Separation and divorce are difficult enough. When drawn-out legal battles are fought over time with your child, your finances, and even your home, you need an aggressive advocate on your side. Our family law practice works hard to make a difficult time a little easier by ensuring that your interests are protected and that your case’s outcome has a smoother resolution. Schedule a consultation with us right away when you need legal representation for:
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Juvenile Law
- Division of Marital Assets
- Post-Separation Support
- Injunctions for Protection
Your Dedicated Advocates in Family Law Cases
Divorce and courtroom proceedings are rarely easy, and without competent legal representation, they are even harder. Make sure you are fully protected by calling us for legal services. We’re ready to stand up for what matters most to you.
Contact us to consult with an experienced family law practice. We represent clients in Bradenton, FL.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 7:00pm|
- Florida Bar Association
- Federal Bar Middle District of Florida
- Elected YLD FL Bar Association Board of Governors 20th Circuit (2010-12, 2012-14)
- Former President YLD Lee County Bar Association (2009)
- Vice President of Manatee County Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (McFACDL) - current
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (FACDL) - Current
- Manatee Bar Association - Current
- Manatee Fire Appeals Board - Current
- Affordable Housing Committee - (Chairman 2011-12) Appointed by Lee Board of County Commissioners
- Local Planning Commission - Appointed by Lee Board of County Commissioners