Drug Lawyer in Bradenton, FL
The Law Firm for Strong Drug Possession Defense
A large percentage of today’s incarcerated population was convicted on drug charges. Drug arrests are an everyday occurrence, and possession accounts for the majority of these cases. If you have been arrested, you are likely apprehensive about the future. But remember: a possession charge does not necessarily have to become a conviction. With a strong defense, you have a higher likelihood of receiving a better outcome in the courtroom.
Leave your defense to Leland M. Taylor, Esq., PL. Our experienced drug possession lawyers in Bradenton, FL, have successfully represented many clients arrested on drug charges. We provide competent and aggressive representation to clients arrested for:
Manufacturing and Delivery
The Drug Defense Law Firm that’s on Your Side
Our drug possession defense tactics start by closely examining the unique facts of your individual case. What was the officer’s probable cause? Did the officer overstep the bounds of search and seizure laws? Were any procedural errors made during the process of your arrest? These are just a few of the many questions we ask while reviewing your case to find every possible advantage. Protect your rights following your drug arrest by trusting our law office.Contact us as soon as possible following your drug-related arrest. We serve clients in Bradenton, FL.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 7:00pm|
- Florida Bar Association
- Federal Bar Middle District of Florida
- Elected YLD FL Bar Association Board of Governors 20th Circuit (2010-12, 2012-14)
- Former President YLD Lee County Bar Association (2009)
- Vice President of Manatee County Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (McFACDL) - current
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (FACDL) - Current
- Manatee Bar Association - Current
- Manatee Fire Appeals Board - Current
- Affordable Housing Committee - (Chairman 2011-12) Appointed by Lee Board of County Commissioners
- Local Planning Commission - Appointed by Lee Board of County Commissioners