Domestic Violence Attorney in Bradenton, FL
Protect Your Rights with Our Domestic Battery Attorneys
Accusations of domestic battery are serious matters that require competent legal counsel. If you are the victim, you need an advocate who guarantees that your physical safety is protected to the fullest extent of the law. If you are the accused, you need a capable defender who understands how to represent your interests in the courtroom. When you need legal counsel following an incident of domestic battery, call Leland M. Taylor, Esq., PL. Our law firm specializes in domestic violence law, and as your domestic battery lawyers in Bradenton, FL, we fight for the best outcome your particular case allows.
Domestic battery convictions come with harsh penalties. Consult with us immediately if you have been charged. Without aggressive representation, you may be facing:
Anger Management Programs
Supervised Child Visitations
Termination of Parental Rights
Substance Abuse Counseling
Protective or Restraining Orders
Discuss Your Battery Case at Our Law Office
Come to our law office to discuss your case. We are compassionate domestic battery attorneys who appreciate the sensitive and urgent nature of these particular cases. You can count on receiving our full attention, thorough dedication, and honest opinion. You are not alone in the complicated legal system. Our office is on your side.Contact us when you need to speak with a lawyer for domestic battery. We serve clients in Bradenton, FL.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 7:00pm|
- Florida Bar Association
- Federal Bar Middle District of Florida
- Elected YLD FL Bar Association Board of Governors 20th Circuit (2010-12, 2012-14)
- Former President YLD Lee County Bar Association (2009)
- Vice President of Manatee County Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (McFACDL) - current
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (FACDL) - Current
- Manatee Bar Association - Current
- Manatee Fire Appeals Board - Current
- Affordable Housing Committee - (Chairman 2011-12) Appointed by Lee Board of County Commissioners
- Local Planning Commission - Appointed by Lee Board of County Commissioners