Criminal Theft Law in Bradenton, FL
Theft is a broad category of legal offenses that can range from shoplifting or petty theft to grand larceny or armed robbery. In many states, theft is a felony, and even if a crime is considered a misdemeanor, defending yourself against charges means seeking legal representation at the critical juncture—the beginning. Don’t hesitate to begin mounting your defense—call Leland M. Taylor, Esq., PL in Bradenton, FL right away.
A Defense That Works For You
Leland M. Taylor, Esq., PL is a law firm that specializes in defending clients in Bradenton, FL against charges of theft. Our lawyers understand that theft is a broad and sometimes unwieldy area of law, but we have knowledge of various facets of criminal theft law, and we will strive to treat your defense with the utmost personalized attention. We can help you avoid conviction, reduce sentencing, or reach a reasonable plea bargain. Call us today for a consultation.
Call Leland M. Taylor, Esq., PL in Bradenton, FL today to schedule a consultation.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 7:00pm|
- Florida Bar Association
- Federal Bar Middle District of Florida
- Elected YLD FL Bar Association Board of Governors 20th Circuit (2010-12, 2012-14)
- Former President YLD Lee County Bar Association (2009)
- Vice President of Manatee County Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (McFACDL) - current
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (FACDL) - Current
- Manatee Bar Association - Current
- Manatee Fire Appeals Board - Current
- Affordable Housing Committee - (Chairman 2011-12) Appointed by Lee Board of County Commissioners
- Local Planning Commission - Appointed by Lee Board of County Commissioners