Child Support Law in Bradenton, FL
Air Tight Child Support Agreements
According to the law, providing for a child is the responsibility of both parents, even if one is no longer the primary care provider. Leland M. Taylor, Esq., PL is well-practiced in reaching a child support agreement (between two separated or currently separating parents) that work in the interest of the child’s well-being. The agreements we come to are meant to set forward a plan that ensures your children receive the same level of comfort and quality of life they had prior to the divorce. This includes proper access to healthy food, clothing, and healthcare. Contact our firm today if you live in Bradenton, FL, or the surrounding area and want to make sure that your children get the support to which they are entitled.
Making Amendments to Your Agreement
The decision made by the court in regards to your child support agreement stands until you file a legal amendment. These amendments can be filed for a variety of reasons, mostly taking into account the fluctuations in income of the payer or unforeseen necessities, such as increased health care requirements. Contact us if you want to amend your child support agreement for any of the following reasons:
Unable to Support Your Children
Former Spouse Greatly Increases Income
Not All Financial Information Was Initially Disclosed
Call today to learn why so many clients in the area trust us for all their child support needs. We are proud to represent Bradenton, FL, and the surrounding area.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 7:00pm|
- Florida Bar Association
- Federal Bar Middle District of Florida
- Elected YLD FL Bar Association Board of Governors 20th Circuit (2010-12, 2012-14)
- Former President YLD Lee County Bar Association (2009)
- Vice President of Manatee County Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (McFACDL) - current
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (FACDL) - Current
- Manatee Bar Association - Current
- Manatee Fire Appeals Board - Current
- Affordable Housing Committee - (Chairman 2011-12) Appointed by Lee Board of County Commissioners
- Local Planning Commission - Appointed by Lee Board of County Commissioners